We have a few rules to keep things fair.
- We are an inspirational challenge blog. A new challenge theme is offered every fortnight on Thursday mornings. Challenges end the Wednesday before the next challenge. Badges and Recognitions are awarded for a Spotlight Winner and Top 3 on the same day as the new challenge.
- Your entry must be new, no back dating please.
- Projects can be anything paper-crafting-related -- a card, a tag, a scrapbook page, altered art, any paper crafted creation, as long as it fits the theme of the challenge. To be considered for the winner's badge, the theme of the challenge must be prominent in your project.
- Post a link back to Cardz4Galz, and mention the challenge you have entered.
- Enter as many other challenges as you like.
- You may enter up to three entries per challenge.
- Please directly link your blog post and not just to your blog.
- Please turn off Word Verification. Instructions are in our tab bar above if you don't know how, you will find instructions on the Tab Bar.
- If we are required to sign into any forum or group to comment, we will not do so, if we can view without signing in you will be judged. Our DT are allocated numbers to comment on, so you may not receive a comment, if other members are also unable to make a comment.
- While we do not have sponsors, we love awarding badges for your fabulous artwork.
- Each fortnight a different DT member chooses the theme, and selects a Spotlight Winner and the Top 3.
- We hope you inspire us as much as we inspire you in our paper crafting! Thanks for playing with us!
This like a great place to have some fun and share some cards. Its great to be here.ReplyDelete
I am confused. I received a comment on my blog that my entry didn't fit into your challenge and I'm not sure why. I've read your rules before I posted and again now. The theme is buttons/bows. I have buttons prominently displayed. The only thing I can surmise is that my card is For Dad. No where in the rules do you exclude male cards. Perhaps you should be more explicit in your rules and comments.ReplyDelete