Thursday 13 January 2022

#164 Lace and Pearls

   Hello and welcome back to our challenge.

Our aim is to challenge, perhaps educate but most definitely encourage you to create cards for all the galz in your life.

Thanks to those who entered Challenge #163 In with the New Year/New Stash

The spotlight winner and top 3 have been chosen by Helen


 Our Spotlight Winner is: 

#8 Darnell



Our Top 3 Winners  

#1 Melanie H



#18 Helen F



#33 Helen Liu



Congratulations

                       Please take your Winner's badge (in our tab)

DT Call

If you are interested in joining our DT please enter this challenge
adding DT after your name, pleasse send me an email, so I can contact you.
Click here  for more details.
Or, have you  thought about being a Guest Designer?
More details here.
Thank you.


Now for today's new challenge chosen by Claudia

#164 Lace and Pearls

And here is some inspiration from the team:

Claudia


Billie A


Caz


Dawn


Dawn S


Helen


Lynda


Sue



                                               To enter, click on the Blue In-Linkz below.
                                    By entering these challenges you are giving your consent to 
                       your blog links being visible along with your name in the entries.
                                                We will return with the winners and
                                                    our next challenge in two weeks time.
                                                          Caz and the design team.



                                                                          

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Helen! What an honor and a wonderful way to start my day! Congratulations to Melanie, Helen, and Helen! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Helen. I'm so excited to see my card chosen as a Top 3. Congrats to Melanie and Helen too. I hope my card was chosen not because of my name. Haha!
    Helen Liu from Taipei, Taiwan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real hackers are still out there i came across Ethicalhackers009@gmail.com on the internet and they delivered a perfect job of helping me hack into my cheating spouse phone and got all the message,chats,mails,pictures and even deleted once of the past 8 months, contact them via Whatsapp +14106350697, you can also come back to give your testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had bought Bitcoin pretty early 2011 and then had an issue which made me give up. After not opening my BitCoin wallet for nearly 4 years, I discovered my wallet's password didn't work, meaning my BitCoins were lost. The value had increased since then and made me revisit frequently. I managed to recover my wallet and all my bitcoins were there, trapped behind the password I used 9 years ago and could not remember.
    I contacted Wizard James through his email at wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com and he replied the same day, after a couple of emails back and forth he had cracked the encrypted password and I once again had access to my wallet. He only took his commission which was 15% as it was a fairly high value wallet but he was honest and disclosed everything from the start.
    I can recommend highly enough!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hello everyone here, this is the story of my life. I always knew my husband was up to something but I had no proof of this. He receives strange calls, he protects his phone jealously and would never drop it for any reason whatsoever, to the point of him taking it to the shower. This made me go online in search of ways I could remotely monitor his conversations, I tried a number of phone monitoring apps but each one of them failed to access his phone. I could not even physically access his phone, which made matters worse. I had already given up and resigned to fate when my younger sister introduced me to a hacker named REFUND POLICY they both went to the same college to help me read my husband’s messages and social medias just in case something was off, in less than a day REFUND POLICY helped me gain access to my husband’s phone remotely, I found out my husband has another wife with 2 children in another state. Last year has been the roughest of my life but now I feel relieved and working on me and my kids while the divorce papers are still in court. I just wanted to share this just incase anyone is in a situation where they don’t trust their partners anymore. There is no harm in wanting to know what your second half is into, it saves you from wasting more years of your life with people who do not deserve you. I will leave the hacker’s contacts below just incase anyone needs his services and assistance.

    Email: refundpolicy82 @ gmail dot com
    Whats app: +1 626 770 5974.

    ReplyDelete