Thursday 8 June 2017

Challenge # 49 Graduation

Our aim is to challenge, maybe educated, but most definitely we will encourage you to create cards for all the galz in your life, for your family, your friends and for those who just need a "hello" card.


Please welcome our new DT  members. 
Thanks to everyone who applied, and we hope to see you in the next DT Call.
You may need to have a relaxing drink by your side, 
as I introduce them.

Chris


http://puppykissesandpaperdreams.blogspot.co.uk/


Hello! I have always enjoying creating and playing with paper. I scrapbooked for many years, but began focusing on primarily cards several years ago. Cards are the perfect tableau for a small, precise piece of art that I can create and share! I love that I can make a card and send it or give it to somebody and brighten their day. Fun, bright, colorful projects make me happy. I work full-time at a college, recently finished my second master’s degree, and enjoy traveling and hanging out with my biggest fan (husband, Guy) and our two dogs, I can be found in my craft room delving elbow-deep into bright colors, paper, glue, anything sparkly or shiny, and ink. I have also done demos and taught classes at our local paper crafting store, showcasing new products and sharing techniques. I also enjoy attending scrapbooking Expos and Conventions when I can, and participate in an annual crafting girls’ weekend at a beach cottage. I am also a member of Sparkle N Sprinkle’s Design Team. I am humbled and excited to be part of the Cardz4Galz Design Team. I hope you enjoy my creations.   I am excited to see all of yours and continue learning from all of you! Have a magical day!

******************************

Ina




My name is Ina and I live in Sunny Queensland Australia.
I have been married for well over 40 years and lucky
my hubby supports my hobby as I do his - Guitars.
 I have been crafting for a several years now starting of
Scrapbooking and then got hooked on card making.
My card making has a variety of styles depending on the occasion
and who they are for. Being retired gives me plenty of time to
indulge in my craft.
I love inking up my stamps, embossing and using my dies.
  and have recently gotten hooked on mixed media (which needs practice)
and getting inky fingers.
I enjoy the friendships you develop with fellow Designers
and learn so much from their styles and likes.
I am excited to start another New Adventure at
Cardz 4 Galz.
*********************

Tammy
http://mycraftcentral.blogspot.co.uk/


Hi, My name is Tammy. I live in Colorado with my wonderful husband and our two fur-babies! I've always had some kind of crafty thing going on in my life. But, when I started to make cards I knew it was the perfect craft for me because I love to color and create with paper. I think the best way to describe my style would be... bold coloring with mostly "cute" images and I love my die cuts! :) I also enjoy cooking, hiking, camping and spending time with my family and friends. I'm very excited to be joining the team! 

*****************

Back to the business of our challenges


Our thanks to those who entered Challenge # 48 chosen by Caz
Inspired by a Song
There was a wonderful vatiety of songs in the entries.
We always appreciate you taking the time to enter our challenges,
and we do love to read your comments.

Spotlight Winner #3 Lisa J




Congratulations Lisa,  please take a copy of our 
Spotlight Winner's badge.

 Top 3 Winners
(In numerical order)

#17 Jane Savage





#24 Marilyn Webb



#27 Katrina Button





Special Thanks to #23 Mindy Baxter
for her watercolour tutorial, please take a 
top 3 badge. 





Please ladies, take a copy of your well earned badge.
Again many thanks for taking part.

Time to move on to our next challenge chosen by Amy

Challenge # 49
Graduation

Let's see the inspiration from the design team:

Amy

Babs

Caz

Chris


Helen

Ina G

Julie

Maryvonne

Sian

Tammy




Many thanks to the Design Team for their wonderful cards.
If you would like to visit them, please click on their name
 under the MY BLOG LIST section of the side bar.
Please read the rules before entering.  
To enter click on the Blue In-Linkz below
We will return with the winners and a new challenge on June 22nd.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as your Spotlight Winner. I am so thrilled. Congrats to the Top 3's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh thank you so much for my Top 3 place and many congrats to the other winners too especially Lisa! Amazing 'graduation' makes from the DT! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3!! Congrats to all the winners!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete